Since 1901, the Columbia University Club of New York has been a social, intellectual, cultural, recreational, and professional center of activity for its members. A private social club for alumni of Columbia University, the Club offers a gracious and welcoming environment conveniently located in midtown Manhattan with privileges at reciprocal clubs worldwide.
Discover the benefits of being a Columbian for life.
Alumni-only discounts and benefits include:
- Access to Columbia Libraries and e-databases
- Computer discounts and VIP customer service with GovConnect
- Life, auto, home, and long term care insurance, or short-term medical insurance
- Healthcare discounts on prescriptions and lab tests
- Cash rewards through Bank of America
Think global. Connect local. For the seventh year, over 50 Columbia clubs around the world are participating in this year's Columbia Connects - a worldwide celebration of our alumni network taking place on or around September 26, 2013.
Expand your Columbia Connections beyond your hometown, too. Join the CAA's LinkedIn group or, if you're already a member, invite your Columbia friends to join you there.Read more